Wednesday, March 19, 2014

lagoon park | bella blvd…

It’s been almost a year since our family visited our local(ish) amusement park, Lagoon.  I took a bunch of photos and still hadn’t gotten around to printing them out – when I got the assignment from Bella Blvd. to create a “project life” inspired layout, I thought the papers and embellishments from the Family Forever collection would be a perfect match-up for my Lagoon Photos.

wendysue_bellablvd_lagoon_pl_peek

I printed all of our photos – a few 4x6, but most of them are 3x4.  Then I started putting together some fun little cards to fit in the pockets:

wendysue_bellablvd_lagoon_pl_cards

The “Candid Cards” and “Die Cut Pieces” make it so easy to whip up some extra fun little pocket fillers.  Of course, you could totally use them “as is” and not embellish…but I really like to make them my own!  Up close:

wendysue_bellablvd_lagoon_pl_card1wendysue_bellablvd_lagoon_pl_card6wendysue_bellablvd_lagoon_pl_card7

Here are the two “embellished” pages I created and shared yesterday over on the Bella Blvd. blog (here):

wendysue_bellablvd_lagoon_pl_spread

What you don’t see here are all of the extra photos that are filling the backside of each pocket.  I love using pocket pages to document activities and events where I took a lot of photos.  I still get to be creative, but I do not feel obligated to create a dozen pages just because I took 50 photos! :)

supplies1

Bella Blvd - Family Forever - Candid Cards - Die Cut Cardstock CardsBella Blvd - Family Forever - Paper Pieces - Die Cut Cardstock Pieces

2 comments:

  1. Sounds (and looks) like you all had a great time! Love your pages!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fabulous spread! I love the extra detail you've added..x

    ReplyDelete